Recomendations on fixing the photocells to a tripod or bar without the Chronojump supports (Emitter and reflector).
A.- Reflector in tripod
- Remove the mounting screw from the top of the tripod.
- Remove the cover of the mounting screw.
- Attach the mounting screw with the reflector.
- Mounting screw attached with the reflector.
- Reflector fixed in tripod. Position A (only available on some tripods).
- Reflector fixed in tripod. Position B (all tripods).
B.- Photocell in tripod
- Attach the mounting screw to the photocell case.
- Photocell fixed in tripod. Position A.
- Photocell fixed in tripod. Position B.
C.- Photocell or reflector in a bar with velcro
- Fix velcro to a bar using double sided tape.
- Put velcro on the photocell.
- Attach photocell to bar.
- Attach reflector to bar (first put velcro in reflector).