Chronojump is used on many scientific publications. Just search “Chronojump” on Google Scholar to check those publications (more than 100).
Chronojump software can be installed in any computers you want without limits for any researcher or team. There are no fees for using or upgrading our products.
Published articles using Chronojump encoders:
We include here some references to articles using our encoders:
- Brown, N., Bichler, S., & Alt, W. (2015). Detecting repetitions and time features in resistance training using triaxial accelerometry. Sports Technology, (ahead-of-print), 1-9.
- Brown, N., Bichler, S., Fiedler, M., & Alt, W. (2016). Fatigue detection in strength training using three-dimensional accelerometry and principal component analysis. Sports Biomechanics, 1-12.
- Freitas, T. T., Calleja-González, J., Alarcón, F., Alcaraz, P. E., & Spain, G. M. (2015). Acute effects of two different resistance circuit training protocols on performance and perceived exertion in semi-professional basketball players. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research.
- Intzandt, B. (2016). Can a Power Training Program Reduce Fall Risk Factors in Parkinson’s Disease?.
- Ojeda, Á. H., Ríos, L. C., Barrilao, R. G., & Serrano, P. C. (2016). Acute effect of a complex training protocol of back squats on 30-m sprint times of elite male military athletes. Journal of Physical Therapy Science, 28(3), 752-756. Full text
- Ojeda, Á. H., Ríos, L. C., Barrilao, R. G., Ríos, I. C., & Serrano, P. C. (2016). Effect of two complex training protocols of back squats in blood indicators of muscular damage in military athletes. Journal of Physical Therapy Science, 28(5), 1487-1492. http://doi.org/10.1589/jpts.28.1487 Full text
- Romera, L., Orfila, F., Segura, J. M., Ramirez, A., Möller, M., Fabra, M. L., … & Pérez, E. (2014). Effectiveness of a primary care based multifactorial intervention to improve frailty parameters in the elderly. A randomised clinical trial: rationale and study design. BMC geriatrics, 14(1), 125.
- Vivancos, A. L., Zambudio, A. C., Ramírez, F. C., Del Águila, A., Castrillón, F. J. O., & Pardo, P. J. M. (2014). OC14 Reliability and validity of a linear position transducer for strength assessment. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 48(Suppl 3), A5-A5.