|Variables (averages and peaks):
|Editing, saving and loading each series||Export of images (.png) and spreadsheets (.csv)|
|Concentric and eccentric phases||Ability to assess the variables every millisecond (ms)|
Encoder capture graph
Analysis of test progressive loads graph
Millisecond to millisecond analysis graph
Season analysis graph
Capture and analyze from linear and rotary encoders in different configurations. This includes barbells, inclinated planes, gym equipment and inertial machines (disc or conical).
3 Chronojump encoders:
- Cable: 3 meters length.
- Suitable for any exercise, but connect to inertial machines is not recommended.
Rotary friction encoder
- Connect to any rotating or sliding machine.
- Easy to fix to any place.
- Sizes of rotary friction encoder.
Rotary axis encoder
- This encoder has to be adapted by a manufacturer
- This encoder should be fixed to machine axis
- Sizes of rotary axis encoder.
More videos at Chronojump encoder on Youtube.
Read Chronojump manual (Encoder section).
Please, always follow the linear encoder safety instructions.