You can find all the information about using Chronojump Boscosystem® in this manual (7.9 Mb pdf file)
- Bosco tests: Shows how to perform the Bosco tests and typical errors during the test.
All encoder tutorials (Youtube playlist)
- Save repetitions: How to save the repetitions for future analysis.
- Edit set: How to edit or fix a set. Useful if there’s is any mistake during the capture in the person, load, exercise, laterality, etc…
- Optimal training load: How to find the optimal load to achieve the maximum power as well as the theoretical power for each load.
- Estimate 1RM: How to know the maximum load that an athlete can move. without moving this dangerous load.
- Estimate nRM indirectly: How to calculate for the athlete with how much load he can perform “n” repetitions.
- Inertial machines: How to capture a squat exercise in an inertial machine.
- Inertia momentum calibration: How to calculate the inertia momentum (resistance to angular acceleration) of an inertial machine.
- Capturing in Leg Press: How to capture a leg press exercise in an inclined plane.
- Comparing sessions: How to compare different sessions of the same person.
- F-V Profile: How to get the Force-Velocity profile using the data of an incremental load test.
- Evolution of the F-V Profile: How to observe the evolution of the Force-Velocity profile during several sessions
- Using Photocells: How to measure a race using photocells.
Force sensor tutorials
- Force sensor: How to tare, calibrate and capture as well as perform a maximum isometric test