You can find all the information about using Chronojump Boscosystem® in this manual (7.9 Mb pdf file)
- Bosco tests: Shows how to perform the Bosco tests and typical errors during the test.
All encoder tutorials (Youtube playlist)
- Capturing Inclined Plane: How to capture a leg press exercise in an inclined plane.
- Inertial machines: How to capture a squat exercise in an inertial machine.
- Save repetitions: How to save the repetitions for future analysis.
- Edit set: How to edit or fix a set. Useful if there’s is any mistake during the capture in the person, load, exercise, laterality, etc…
- Power vs Load curve: How to find the optimal load to achieve the maximum power as well as the theoretical power for each load.
- Estimate 1RM: How to know the maximum load that an athlete can move. without moving this dangerous load.
- Estimate nRM indirectly: How to calculate for the athlete with how much load he can perform “n” repetitions.
- Inertia momentum calibration: How to calculate the inertia momentum (resistance to angular acceleration) of an inertial machine.
- Using Photocells: How to measure a race using photocells.