– Early alignment and mounting with audible feedback.
– Double beam to avoid double contacts.
– High-power wireless photocells. They can cover a distance of 500 m provided there is visibility and subject to environmental factors.
– Recommended barrier width of 3-4 m.
– Internal battery life 5h. External battery option for extra-long measurement sessions.
– Allows any sprint or agility test to be carried out.
– Coding channels to avoid interference with other WICHRO equipment or other wireless instruments.
– Individually coded: The result graph shows the cut-off of each photocell allowing for new types of tests where you want to record the path used.
- Attach the antennas to the WICHRO and controller
- Mount the WICHRO and mirrors on the tripods
- Turn on the WICHRO to align them with the mirrors. When the beeping stops, the WICHRO is aligned.
- Check that when passing through the door (WICHRO + mirror) the cutting beep is heard.
- Make sure you have the latest software version installed
- Identify the device in the software
- It is recommended that the athlete pass closer to the mirrors to take better advantage of the double cut of the WICHRO
To be checked:
- Do not charge the WICHRO while in use
- In the case of having in the same space several WICHRO lanes with different controllers, you must make sure that they are on different communication channels